Do you love animals? Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of pets?
No Barks About It! is looking for self-motivated individuals dedicated to improving the wellness and welfare of our clients every day through innovative techniques, compassionate understanding, and safe handling practices. If you are looking to be a part of a creative, enthusiastic, and knowledgeable team focused on bettering the lives of every pet that comes through our doors, then check out our current job listings below!
Part Time - 20hrs
Primary responsibility is maintaining cleanliness of the facility including vacuuming, moping, dusting, sanitizing, and re-stocking.
Other essential functions of this job include:
- Safely handling dogs on leash to transport between owners and facility service areas
- Reinforcing basic obedience commands to maintain safe management of daycare dogs
- Communicating with dog owners including any health/behavior reports and dog's performance
- Assist with answering phones and scheduling grooming appointments when receptionist is busy
- Assist in checking in/out our grooming and self-wash clients when receptionist is busy
Experience with dogs in a professional setting such as veterinary/grooming/daycare/boarding/shelter is a huge bonus but not required.
You must have excellent customer service and communication skills. The ideal candidate is well-organized, self-motivated, creative and capable of multi-tasking and problem solving. You must be comfortable working directly with dogs, including dealing with excessive hair, drool, feces, vomit, barking, and being jumped on. You must also love dogs and their people!
This is a part-time position evenings Monday through Friday 4pm-7pm. $10.40+ an hour based on experience. Benefits include paid time off and unlimited puppy kisses!
To be considered for this position, please use the form below or apply to email@example.com with your resume and a cover letter telling us a little about yourself and why you would make a fantastic addition to our team.